Invitation to Tender: State of Glasgow’s Historic Environment Snapshot Study and Community Engagement Activities (deadline extended to 21st April 2021).
Glasgow City Heritage Trust wishes to engage a suitable Scotland-based professional to update our Snapshot studies into the state of Glasgow’s historic built environment, assist with raising awareness of the city’s Buildings at Risk, and engage with communities about their perceptions of the city’s built heritage and the challenges and opportunities it presents. The previous Snapshot can be found here.
Aims of the project
- To update GCHT’s Snapshot reports
- To engage with wider audiences about Glasgow’s historic built environment
- To inform GCHT’s work addressing the concerns of the city’s residents around vacant/at-risk buildings and the general conservation of its built heritage.
Proposed outcomes of the project
- The Historic Sector has strong representation
- Our understanding of the Historic Environment, its opportunities, and solutions to existing and emerging challenges is enhanced
- Knowledge Disseminated informs better decision making
- Collaboration across the sector is enhanced
Deadline to submit: 9am, 21st April 2021
Shortlisted consultants will be invited to interview remotely (via Zoom) on Monday 26th April to discuss their proposals/experience with the Project team.
Please send submissions via email to Taylor Cross-Whiter, Development Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also get in touch via email@example.com if you would like further information or to arrange an informal discussion about the project.