We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- October 28, 2020
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
How to join our Glasgow City Heritage Trust online talk:
- You will receive the Zoom link and password by email before the event. If you have not received the link by midday on the day of the event please contact us.
- Click the zoom link and input the password, please select the option to use your computer audio when prompted.
- You will enter the “waiting room” to be admitted by the GCHT moderator.
- When you are admitted to the lecture, your camera and microphone will automatically remain off so you can see the presentation and hear the speaker only. Please keep your mic and camera off during the talk.
- If you would like to ask a question, please do so in the chat, which can be opened in from the bottom menu on your zoom window, then by selecting GCHT from the dropdown box in the chat. Send your message to our moderator only (marked ‘host’).
- A GCHT moderator will collate the questions and will provide them to the speaker to be answered at the end of the lecture.